8/02/2006

Tokyo Trip

On July 24 Linda and I took a trip to Tokyo. For me it was a return trip. 12 years ago I taught English in Japan and have not been back since. Linda had never been to Japan. We walked all over Tokyo for 6 days to look at things really old and super modern. That is the great thing about Japan and Tokyo, they embrace the future while holding on to the past.

Instead of the typical cronological travel log, I've decided to instead post some of the more interesting things we saw in no particular order. They will probably not be very 'touristy' and at times might not even seem relevent, but hopely it will be an insight into what I find fascinating about the city I call my third home. It was most definitely be visual. I've got 4 gigbits of photos!

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable congestion in the city of Tokyo! I'm sure that it was an amazing trip for Linda, and like coming home for you....

    ReplyDelete