9/11/2008

26.11 mph


photo taken by Clifton Hull.

The final Withrow time trail of the year was a good one. I recorded my best time ever on the course (30:51) but also my fastest ever average speed in any race - 26.11 mph!

The last race was also the largest of the year. Almost 90 riders. My result was good enough for 5th place which I was more then happy with considering the company of the 4 ahead of me. The interesting observation of the top 10 finishers is that only 2 of them were younger then 40. The fastest rider turned 40 this year and one of the top 5 is over 50! FYI I am 43

Take that you whipper snappers!

1 comment:

  1. Robbie:

    Nice job! Sorry I missed the last race...was out at the TNT TT in Medina the same night. You made amazing progress this year...fun to see.

    Dave L.

    ReplyDelete