3/16/2006

Spelling Disclaimer

I'm going to apologize just this once for all the past and future abuses to the English language.

I've been a horrible speller my whole life. I can still clearly remember spelling tests at South Jr High. Week after week I would have to tell Mrs. Carney and the whole class that I was logging in another 'F'. I like to think that life is all about balance - so the fact that I have better then average skills to draw some how lessed my grammatical skills. Even writing email is a chore for me because I either a: spend too much time writing and rewriting to get it right or b: fret about how I must sound like an idiot.
So...
I'd like to just say that I am not going to sweat the spelling and grammer in this blog. I would rather it be about my art and less about my writing skills. If I took the time to write better I would probably end up not doing it at all.

Update: I have corrected this 3 times since first posting it. Grr... no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment