6/17/2007

San Francisco, CA

The week of June 10th I was in San Jose for 4 days. I had 2 days of work meetings. One afternoon we quit early so they could take us to Fisherman's Wharf. Most people stuck around there until our dinner reservations at 8pm, but I elected to rent a bike. My goal was to bike across the Golden Gate Bridge and take lots of photos. Mission accomplished! It was extremely windy and down right scary on the bridge. But it was a gorgeous evening and despite having an average bike with no clip-in shoes, I made it to the top of the bluff overlooking the bridge and downtown San Francisco. I started the ride somewhere on the shore close to my head.

Once I caught up to my colleagues at the restaurant, I found out that they all took a boat ride out to the Golden Gate around 7:30pm which was about the time this photo was taken. So more then likely they were on the boat under the bridge in the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment